1. You’re the driver of the bus.
2. Desire, vision and focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your ride with positive energy.
4. Invite people on your bus and share your vision for the road ahead.
5. Don’t waste your energy on those who don’t get on your bus.
6. Post a sign that says “No energy vampires allowed” on your bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more passengers and energises them during the ride.
8. Love your passengers.
9. Drive with purpose.
10. Have fun and enjoy the ride.
Source: The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon (www.TheEnergyBus.com)
Reposted with permission and published in English daily The Star, Malaysia, 7 February 2015