Ever felt inspired by someone? So inspired that you felt that you could do something and be just like that person?
We bet you have! And we are pretty sure that you have gone out and done that something too!
But have you ever wondered whether there are others like you or about how you can Re-Act better?
Here’s your chance! We have one spot at DIODE Kids Programme and one more spot at DIODE Tweens Camp to give away! We are also going to help you tell Malaysia about your Re-Action by publishing in our career pullout!
Here’s how to participate:
- Download a copy of the Re-Act form here. Or click on the red PDF icon at the top right corner of this page.
- Fill it up! Tell us as creatively as possible about your inspired action, including the impact that it made. (Ask your parents for help if needed.)
- Send it to us using any of these ways:
- Mail: Post it to:
Suite 12.06, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1,
9, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya’
- E-mail: Scan and e-mail your form to email@example.com, with the subject line: My Re-Action.
- Facebook: Scan and upload your entry as a picture to the Leaderonomics Youth Facebook page with the hashtag ‘#MyReAction. Remember to ‘Like’ our page!
- Wait for the announcement of the winners! This will come out on August 22, 2015, (Saturday) in our career pullout.
There are two categories to win in:
Your entries will be judged based on how creatively you write about your inspired action, including the impact that it made.
We’re waiting to hear how you Re-Act! So send them in!
This competition is only open to Malaysians aged 8–13 years.
This competition ends on the August 16, 2015 (Sunday). Late entries will not be accepted.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is organised by Leaderonomics Sdn Bhd.
- This competition is only open to Malaysians aged 8–10 years and 11–13 years.
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Leaderonomics Sdn Bhd (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members are not eligible for the competition.
- All entries must be submitted and received by August 16, 2015 (Sunday). Late entries will not be entertained.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- One winner from each category will receive full sponsorship for a place at either DIODE Kids Programme or DIODE Tweens Camp and have their entry published in the career pullout.
- Four others from each category will have their entry published in the career pullout.
- All decisions made by the organiser are final. Further enquiries or objections will not be entertained.
- The sponsorship may not be exchanged for cash and is not transferable. The organiser reserves the right to replace the sponsorship with something of equal value without given notice.
- The organisers will attempt to reach the winner within 3 working days of the announcement of the winners, failing which they will select a new winner from the list of eligible participants.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to win.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Leaderonomics Sdn Bhd and not to any other party.
- By participating and submitting their entries, the winners and entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysian data protection law and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners will be notified through an announcement in the career pullout on August 22, 2015 as well as through the social networks: Facebook and Instagram.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to use, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate, distribute and display all entries submitted by entrants.
- The organiser shall not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, or damages incurred by the entrants at any point they choose to submit their entries and therein after their submission.
- The terms and conditions stated above are final and shall prevail over any conflicts arising during the course of the competition.