Sridharan Nair, also known as Sri, is the current managing partner of PwC Malaysia, and has 27 years of experience in audit and business advisory in Malaysia and in the United Kingdom.
The Leaderonomics Show hosts Roshan Thiran and Audrey Tong caught up with Sri to learn more about his personal leadership journey, having switched from the Science stream to the Arts stream in secondary school before continuing his path in accounting and audit.
Here are some key takeaways from the interview:
- Learn the value of being articulate to share and communicate your ideas with others, instead of keeping all the knowledge on your own.
- Always look back and see how you are progressing. Practise self-reflection.
- Take one step at a time, but make yourself short-term and long-term goals so that you have a destination to work towards to. But take the time to reassess them to help you be on track.
- As a leader, you need to be consistent in your actions, and be your authentic self.
- There is no such thing as a perfect leader. Great leaders always continue to learn, inspire and influence others to take the journey with you.
Read this related post: CEO Champion
Share with us your thoughts about this interview at email@example.com. For more episodes of The Leaderonomics Show, click here. To engage with Leaderonomics to help your organisation innovate strategically, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.