SMR Group brings you the Asia HRD Congress 2014 from June 9 to June 10 in Kuala Lumpur, on “HR Game Changers for Organisational Transformation”.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes Dr Marshall Goldsmith, one of the top 10 Most-Influential Business Thinkers in the World and the top-ranked executive coach at the 2013 biennial Thinkers 50 ceremony in London and best-selling author of What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There.
Goldsmith will be facilitating the Masterclass Workshop on “Helping Successful Leaders Get Even Better: Developing Ourselves, Our People and Our Team”, targeting C-Level leaders, senior management and leadership development professionals who are looking to learn from top thought leaders and delivering the keynote speech “Engaging Ourselves and Creating Our Lives”.
The conference also features other exceptional speakers such as:
• Datuk Mohd Khalis Abdul Rahim, chief human capital officer, Telekom Malaysia
• Lorraine Hahn, former CNN and CNBC presenter
• Jun Maria Tan Abdullah, general manager, human resources and administration, LeapEd Services Sdn Bhd
• Shankar Nagalingam, human resources director, South Asia and ANZ, Dell
• Shahid Malik, former UK government minister and member of Parliament
• Tan Sri Amar Mohamad Morshidi, Sarawak state secretary
• Roshan Thiran, founder and CEO of Leaderonomics
The speakers will address areas where human resources (HR) can make a huge difference in strategy, leadership and human capital development.
The Congress will cover three main learning tracks, namely:
1. STRATEGISING HR— Dealing with strategic issues such as developing leadership capability within the organisation and understanding the talent and competency needs of the entire organisation with a long-term outlook.
2. LEADING HUMAN CAPITAL— Examining evolving HR practices on flexible organisational structures, communications mechanisms, team building, and performance assessment reward strategies.
3.DEVELOPING HUMAN CAPITAL— The latest in interactive HR development in the form of mentoring, coaching, and learner-oriented classroom techniques, and also e-learning.
The Asia HRD Congress 2014 will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. For more information on the congress, visit hrdcongress.com. Click here for more articles.