Mickey is in the house! We discuss Leadership and behind the life of Walt Disney with Roshan Thiran from Leaderonomics. How he was fired from his first job for not being creative enough to the most creative person in the world.
There are ten principles of management that Walt Disney laid down for Disney:
- Make everyone’s dream come true
- You better believe it
- Never a customer, always a guest
- All for one and one for all
- Share the spotlight
- Dare to dare
- Practice, practice, practice
- Make your elephant fly
- Capture your magic with storyboards
- Give details
The secret to his success is his three chairs that he named The Dreamer, The Spoiler and The Realist.
Click play to listen to the podcast: