Photo credit (above): woodleywonderworks | Flickr
The 14th Malaysia HR Awards 2014 organised by the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), with global status and recognition, in smart partnership with a leading online job portal, serves as an excellent platform for the HR (human resources) community to share and exchange ideas, as well as learning from one another, with regard to the HR function.
It recognises standards and excellence in the following areas of HR:
- Organisations for sustained and continuous commitment to its human talents development and nation-building
- Organisations that have successfully implemented new or re-engineered HR initiatives or transformed traditional HR practices, products or concepts leading to higher productivity and efficiency
- SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) for a sustained commitment to its human talents development
- Organisations that have developed excellent best practices in the area of people management
- Individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to HR management and to the organisation/community
- Individuals who have made a significant contribution to any specialised HR function
- The best research project done by MBA graduates on subjects related to talent management, performance management or leadership development
Previous award winners include well-respected companies such as Shell Business Service Centre, Agilent Technologies, CIMB Group, IBM Malaysia, Elken, KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital and Dell Global Business Centre.
Similarly as in previous years, this year’s nominations have come from a variety of industries in Malaysia.
For more information, email email@example.com