Photo (above): ASPIRE Lounge info sessions
It’s time for GRADUAN® ASPIRE career and postgraduate fair!
The upcoming talent networking fair promises more opportunities for direct engagement with top companies and institutions for all participants.
Supported by Talent Corp Malaysia (TalentCorp), GRADUAN® ASPIRE returns for the fifth time this May 9-10 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
It brings talents and leading employers together under one roof for two days of career and networking opportunities.
Since its inaugural event, GRADUAN® ASPIRE has made strides to become one of the key events to showcase career opportunities, and to connect organisations with the brightest talents in Malaysia.
As with previous years, the fair brings with it exciting events for both talents and organisations.
Read on for the events planned for GRADUAN® ASPIRE 2015. For more details, log on to www.graduan.com/aspire
Career and networking fair
May 9-10, from 11am – 6pm
Malaysia’s leading organisations will be on hand to offer talents the information they need to land their dream job as well as to learn about the corporate world. Talents interested in pursuing their careers with these organisations will have the opportunity to ask questions, and also to submit their curriculum vitae for potential employment.
Based on previous fairs, many talents have found this platform effective not only in getting information but also to be noticed and eventually hired by the respective organisations.
May 9, from noon to 3pm
Happening for the first time this year, the ASPIRE+ Corporate Luncheon 2015 is an exclusive opportunity for participants to network with CEOs and senior management from Malaysia’s top companies.
To be held in a casual setting, this networking session allows talents to connect with these experienced professionals. At the same time, CEOs and senior management are able to interact with the new-generation of talents.
ASPIRE 500 Conference
May 9, 2015 from 10am – 11.30am
Find out what experienced CEOs and professionals have to say about being successful in the corporate world. Another great opportunity to get insights as well as nuggets of wisdom from those in the know.
- Datuk Sri Shahril Mokhtar, CEO, MRT Corp
- Datuk Georg Fischer, CEO, Tesco
- Datuk Johan Idris, managing partner, KPMG Malaysia
- Abbas Saad, sports presenter
- Jake Abdullah, CEO, ASTRO Radio
May 9-10, 2015 from 11am – 6pm
Want to get more out of this networking fair? Then be sure to visit the ASPIRE LOUNGE which offers a more casual setting for you to get useful employment tips and guidance from HR practitioners.
GRADUAN® BRAND AWARDS
This annual awards rank organisations based on a survey of talents at GRADUAN® ASPIRE. Through this survey, talents vote for their most preferred employer as well as share thoughts on the organisations.
The data and information collected will help organisations better suit their hiring style to appeal to the best talents in town.
GRADUAN® ASPIRE 2015: Level up!
May 9-10, from 11am – 6pm
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Malaysia
This is for you if:
- You are a fresh graduate about to embark on your career.
- You are currently employed but want to know about the opportunities available to you.
All happening at GRADUAN® ASPIRE 2015
- Talent networking fair across three halls at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- An exclusive networking luncheon between company CEOs and working professionals.
- Exciting activities like ASPIRE 500 Conference, ASPIRE+, ASPIRE Lounge and GRADUAN® BRAND AWARDS.
- Opportunities to meet representatives from leading organisations for potential employment.
- Post-graduate studies information at institution booths.
A look back
Here are some highlights from GRADUAN® ASPIRE 2014 last year.
More than 36,000 talents and over 120 organisations and institutions took part in GRADUAN® ASPIRE 2014. Organisations that took part included Maybank, DRB-Hicom, Petronas, Digi, PwC and Exxonmobil.
GRADUAN® Apprentice Challenge
Talents were invited to take part in an exciting challenge for an opportunity to shadow CEOs from top Malaysian organisations. To a panel of CEO judges, each talent had to make a pitch as to why he (or she) deserved the coveted spot. The challenge drew a lot of attention and excitement from the crowd as finalists went all out to make their case. Six winners were handpicked by the CEO judges.
Participating organisations and institutions 2015
Supported by: Talent Corporation Malaysia
- Aeon Co. (M) Bhd
- Affin Bank Bhd
- AirAsia MAKNA
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Bhd
- Allianz Malaysia
- Auric Pacific Malaysia
- Axiata Group Bhd
- B. Braun Medical Industries
- Bank Islam Malaysia Bhd
- Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Bhd
- Berjaya Corp Bhd
- BiotechCorp Technology
- British American Tobacco Malaysia
- Celcom Axiata Bhd
- CIMB Group
- Continental Tyre PJ Malaysia
- Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Bhd
- Dell Global Business Center
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Digi Telecommunications
- DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- DRB-Hicom Bhd
- Dyson Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Eco World Development Group Bhd
- Employees Provident Fund
- ExxonMobil Subsidiaries in Malaysia
- Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme
- Gamuda Bhd
- Garena Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Genting Malaysia Bhd
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
- Great Eastern Life Assurance (M) Bhd
- Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- IJM Corp Bhd
- IOI Corp Bhd
- Iskandar Waterfront Holdings
- Iskandar Waterfront City Bhd
- Khazanah Nasional Bhd
- KVC Industrial Supplies
- Mah Sing Group Bhd
- Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Bhd (MIDF)
- Media Prima Bhd
- Naim Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Nestlé Products Sdn Bhd
- OCBC Bank (M) Bhd
- Petronas ICT Sdn Bhd
- Pharmaniaga Bhd
- Prudential Assurance Malaysia Bhd
- Public Bank Bhd
- RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- ROHM-Wako Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- S P Setia Bhd
- Scope International (M)
- Securities Commission Malaysia
- Shell Malaysia
- Standard Chartered Bank (M) Bhd
- Taylor’s Education Group
- Teach For Malaysia
- Telekom Malaysia Bhd
- Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Top Glove Corp Bhd
- UEM Group Bhd
- UMW Corp Sdn Bhd
- Binary College
- Curtin University
- International Medical University
- International University of Malaya-Wales
- Multimedia University
- Olympia College
- Putra Business School
- Segi University
- Taylor’s University
- Unitar International University
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- University Malaysia Kelantan
- University of Kuala Lumpur
- Wawasan Open University
- Westminster International College
To have your advertorials appear on our website, email us at email@example.com to find out how.
Published in English daily The Star, Malaysia, 2 May 2015